- patterns of conflict
- dealing with conflict
- conflict resolution
- past conflict
You may be interested in the more general CategoryDiscussion (about group discussion.)
- DiminishingReplies – spend less energy on replies than your opponent.
- FlameBait – luring you deeper into conflict (see FlameWar?).
- IgnorePeople – an individual solution to prevent aggravation within a community.
- BanningUsers – a solution to prevent aggravation within a community when there is central control.
- StealthModeration – degrading services for troublemakers is a dishonest but effective alternative to BanningUsers.
- ExitStrategy – planning to cut your losses, recognizing this in others
- PullOut – how to implement your exit strategy
- WallOfSilence – failed exit strategy where people feel ignored
- FrustrationParalysis – when you can’t pull out and can’t go on you are stuck; how to get “unstuck”
- RadicalInclusiveness – extending to include as many people as possible, if not everybody
- RightToFork – deescalation by giving members the right to leave and keep copies of everything of value
Dealing with the Past
See also MeatBall:CategoryConflict.